Next to held presentations, previous and planned publications, as well as other forms of dissemination, the partners have drafted an outline of a final publication, which will be available in Summer 2022. This online book will be edited by Götz Schwab and Mareike Oesterle and published with research-publishing.net. It will include the following contributions:
- Schwab, G., Oesterle, M. & Whelan, A. (2022). Introduction
- Mann, S. & Webb, K. (2022). Chapter 1 - Continuing professional development: key themes in supporting the development of professional practice
- Oesterle, M. & Schwab, G. (2022). Chapter 2 - Developing a Framework of CPD for the Context of Language Teaching and Learning
- Hoinkes, U. & Clausen, K. (2022). Chapter 3 - Getting Curious and Knowing by Transnational Collaboration in Language Teacher Education
- Schwab, G. & Oesterle, M. (2022). Chapter 4 - The proPIC Study Weeks: Experiencing Transnational Exchange
- Baldwin, R. & Ruhtenberg, T. (2022). Chapter 5 - Integrating the Use of Digital and Interactive Tutorials in Language Teacher Education
- Whelan, A. & Seedhouse, P. (2022). Chapter 6 - Developing an Innovative and Collaborative Assessment Framework
- Cuesta, A., Batlle, J., Pujolà, J.-T. & Gonzalez, V. (2022). Chapter 7 - Approaches to the Development of Pre-Service Language Teachers' ePortfolios
- Chapter 8 - 12: Research Findings
- Vignettes: Student Contributions (essays can be downloaded below)
Alfaili, Shahad - Study Week in Kiel
Avsar, Birnur - Promoting Innovation and Collaboration among Future Teachers of English at Secondary Schools [Bachelor Thesis, 2018, Pädagogische Hochschule Karlsruhe].
Cacheiro, Noelia - E-Portfolios: the pretty and the ugly
Cassiato, Mercedez - proPIC played a significant role in my professional developmentas it helped me understand how to use digital tools in the classroom to aid student’s learning.
Haubensak, Marie-Luise - Becoming Professional – the impact of international collaboration on the professional development of future language teachers [Master Thesis, 2019, Pädagogische Hochschule Karlsruhe]
Martín, Cristina - proPIC’s values in education: How do they help to enhancestudents’ motivation and interest?
Siwik, Felicitas - The Intercultural Speaker Model: Language Proficiency and the “Native Speaker” redefined
Tarrago, Claudià - Teachers’ beliefs about assessment and reflective practice: aprod to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Ye, Lisha - Digital natives: how digital technologies can influence speaking proficiency